profile entries linkage tagboard

CharleneYeo
ChildOfGod
Currently Sixteen,
Twin II,
I ♥ Dramas

facebook
.Promote to Sec 5 .Poly .Stable Qt .Better relationship with God .More social


layout by leen 1 2
Friday, July 30, 2010 4:24 PM

Sorry i'm so overjoy:B

However,i got a good news and a bad news.

Good news is obviously that i completed my dnt journal,
handed in already @ 2pm.I did't do my content page so
Mr chia told us to cont next week hahaha!It's a bit only .

Bad news is my english oral falls on 25August which is my
Mum and Stef's birthday.Ya,the worst is not over.
I am the last candidate for the day.
How great is it?

I can only pray so hard that the examiner won't rush me,
be able to listen well,and i won't be N e r v o u s .
Wooo,I hope everything will turn fine.

Anyway i cant stand my sleeping hours anymore,
weekdays i sleep like only 6-7 hours, it's not really enough for me.
Hai,bye.I'm going to FOP soon.