Monday, July 12, 2010 9:31 PM
I went to visit Ahma today.
When i going home,she sent me to the gate after so many times of visiting her.Furthermore,she waited there until i went into the lift.Why?Cause she can walk already w a stick for support.
Thank you Father.
I 'm so so touched by her little act.
Her luv GMH.
Got back my Science and Combine Hum papers today.
I flunk my science's Mcq cuz i did't studied for it.
I got C5 after adding everything tgt.Nice right,thanks so much bio & phy MCQ.
SS & History was more awesome.~~
Thou i pass SS but i still fail history cuz nv study seq.
Gott to start everything ...........
Now i'm trying to do maths but an human invention is distracting me.......
I should stop staring at it and should be studying.
Dnt lesson tmr,3 in a row.GG nice one,gonna strive.