Tuesday, February 16, 2010 9:02 PM
Went out at 11am to Imm,with my family.So long since we went out together.
Went challenger straight,as sis want to buy thumbdrive.Pass by mp3 area,and i got the urge to get Ipod shuffle.I told dad to buy for me,at first he dw one,then i was super piss,ehehe!
In the end he brought for me(:
Thou it's only a shuffle,so what, better then my current one can already.
Loveit,!
Went daiso to get some things,then went shopping.Mum brought cardi for me and sis.2Shirt for bro.FatPig got lost today lol!Hehe,but he quite clever,use other ppl phone call mummy cuz he lost track of dad+nv bring phone out.HAHA!!!
Went home and settle down ard 3pm.Used com for shuffle and after that,the!!
Do dnt la!Wahpiang eh,i do dnt for 1hours plus draw one page only leh-__-Very pekcek!!
I'm sure that tmr Chia cmf nag at us one.GG!
Ok,Cny is over.Have a wonderful 2010 ahead.
I will pass O level with GOD along.Yes.Yes.Yes!