profile entries linkage tagboard

CharleneYeo
ChildOfGod
Currently Sixteen,
Twin II,
I ♥ Dramas

facebook
.Promote to Sec 5 .Poly .Stable Qt .Better relationship with God .More social


layout by leen 1 2
Sunday, February 7, 2010 9:39 PM

Blood shit.This is so great.My aircon drip water again,shouted for my dam dad to do something but he just stone and heck care,my brother also did the same me.
Me leh?Like a dumb ass standing under the aircon and hold a pail.

Like father like son,what a man,after you grow up,will history repeats?Afterall the history did repeat at my dad's stage..
Dumb family,I hate it.
Full of shit,everything also dont want do.
Live almost half of your life already still like kid,earn money big deal ah,
this means you dont have to do house work ah,eat already dont have to wash plates ah.
Dont even fold your own clothes,JUST BECAUSE YOU EARN SOME MONEY.
CHIDABIAN LA.


FOR GOODNESS SAKE LA,WE DONT HAVE A MAID.I AM NOT YOUR MAID,FOR YOU TO PLEASE,HIT ME WHEN YOU WANT.DOG LA.