profile entries linkage tagboard

CharleneYeo
ChildOfGod
Currently Sixteen,
Twin II,
I ♥ Dramas

facebook
.Promote to Sec 5 .Poly .Stable Qt .Better relationship with God .More social


layout by leen 1 2
Saturday, December 26, 2009 10:01 PM

Hi,i almost didt go church today.
Glad that i went,things are speaking to my situation.

It's really time for me to grow.
-Independent.
-Mature.
-Stronger.


Seriously,i bth my house already.
So dirty and no one wants to clean it up,shout at them also no reaction.
Self reliance is way better then call people do man,so irritating.
Household chores also no one want to do,Stupid bro keep have fun only,
Almost all i do.

If 2010 still like this,I MAKE SURE you have nothing to eat.
PIGGY.
(need to love him cuz my god love him too and he knows it lor)

I'm thinking alot today...
Get lost satan,i will cling to god even if i left my last finger on him.
this is what i learn today.Cling & hold on tight....
Today service's testimonary* were awesome!!
Hope my 2009 will end in a great time(:
bye!!