profile entries linkage tagboard

CharleneYeo
ChildOfGod
Currently Sixteen,
Twin II,
I ♥ Dramas

facebook
.Promote to Sec 5 .Poly .Stable Qt .Better relationship with God .More social


layout by leen 1 2
Wednesday, December 2, 2009 9:23 AM

Hello,have been busy these few days.

I still havent start doing Dnt after so long.
Guess some already started doing lo.
I rmb i told myself to start to do after chalet's week is over(last week)
But last week ahma fell down,house in SOS state thus can't do.
Then this week right,quite busy too cause i need to go over Ergu house daily if i never work(:
so always very tired and lazy haha.
So Goal= this week must start!!!!

Ok,very long nv see the girls le seriously Long time...):
Eh,bet you guys dont miss me lo....

Ytd i went Dasio to see Mac,deryck,Syazwan.
Hehe,say hi to everyone except mac cause he was very busy?
ok la,bye

-CONT
OH YA I LEARN HOW TO COOK TERIYAKI CHICKEN HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!