profile entries linkage tagboard

CharleneYeo
ChildOfGod
Currently Sixteen,
Twin II,
I ♥ Dramas

facebook
.Promote to Sec 5 .Poly .Stable Qt .Better relationship with God .More social


layout by leen 1 2
Thursday, November 26, 2009 7:48 PM

Well,havent went to visit ahma yet (again!!)
Dad havent reach home .__.

Ytd went work,just for a day at the fair.
I dont like winx club position ttm,if got the meet and greet thingy.
No customers at all plus you can't do anything,totally stuck there.
somemore the manager (kenny or something) change 2 *ragan
position to the far side.Kept walking in circles, giddy.

I think i will work on mon too, since i dont need to take care of
ahma at that week?better to work then slack at home,super boring.
Wedding dinner on sat,not excited anymore :'(

I wanna watch the Hi,my sweetheart tmr,Bth already haha!
Very long nv meet the girls already,sorry i had a very busy week!!
Lets go out soon ok??!!!!!!!!!!!!

KKTHXBAIII <3