profile entries linkage tagboard

CharleneYeo
ChildOfGod
Currently Sixteen,
Twin II,
I ♥ Dramas

facebook
.Promote to Sec 5 .Poly .Stable Qt .Better relationship with God .More social


layout by leen 1 2
Saturday, November 21, 2009 10:46 AM

Going to go church in another 15 mins.
very early today right haha.
Today is a very werid day.

cont'

Walao,(HEARTATTACK)
Today alot of thing happen........
Wtheckkk ttm.

Cellgroup at 12pm,met dear at 11am but yet we are almost late for cell.
Dear la,forget this & that..
Had games,I wanted peach lo,then someone took peach away..
then service,very different cause it's combine one.
Learnt about bible facts is correct than science's facts.
Etc& more..
Service,dinner,shiying's house,home.

I suddenly rmb one of my prayer to god during service...

Working issues,everyone rmb that i nv work in the end right?
cause of some issues & factor.
That prayer was fufilled w/o me realizing it..
I rmb it when i saw that 'sun' in my journal..
Haha,god did his part so i should't blame the 'Vase' anymore.
At least i got my own timing and free time,having fun even
thou i nv work, no money, no new frens.

*Shutup and let it go charleneyeo,
Know the truth,truth shall set me free.
Okay.

btw,Patpat went to join yogurt today.
Rip,patpat.

Buck up,everyone,
DEAR,JODY,ME!!!