profile entries linkage tagboard

CharleneYeo
ChildOfGod
Currently Sixteen,
Twin II,
I ♥ Dramas

facebook
.Promote to Sec 5 .Poly .Stable Qt .Better relationship with God .More social


layout by leen 1 2
Wednesday, August 5, 2009 7:33 PM

Why am i always feel this?
Not the first time already,
Jealousy ? Probably ..

Ok, back to the important topic for today.
Today is Social Studies and Maths paper 1.
My maths is so death k,don't really have enough time cause i am stuck with many questions.
AND I lost 2 marks due to my carelessness, of course there must be more but this is what i could only remember.
And know what?I skipped simpify and factorise and angle drawing one plus more.
Sorry cannot remember.whatever , thou i dk how to do but i belive that god is with me in exam man cause i manage to do some qns that pros cnt do. But maybe its wrong Lol.
ARH I AM FREAKING PISS WITH MY P(1+R/100)t.
SUCH A FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

THINK OF ME PLEASE , I AM A GIRL TOO OK.
MAYBE YOU DK THAT I AM TALKING ABOUTYOU.
I DONT WISH TO BE DIRECT TO YOU!!!