Tuesday, July 14, 2009 8:15 PM
Everytime people always talk with a mouth,
but where's their actions? I'm one of them too(?)
Aiyo , i have been telling myself to do dnt journal since sun?
ok i dare to say that on sun i done research on existing products.
Mon i went reach straight after school but slack for next half of the day but got do some maths
Today i packed my shelve,file and do some history..then here i'm .
Piang eh!when will i do my journal?
Tmr must hand in presentation board 1 leh!
title , design situation , design specs , desgin breif .
thou all is copy and paste one but i'm lazy to do leh!
Ok , i L-O-L ing now.
Cause my dad just returned home , he say cedric(bro) why today so early go school? PS: normally dad will drive us go sch one but today he go himself.
then dad say : I saw you running here running there * LAUGH LIKE DOG *
Know what my dad mean?
MEANS that he went to his school outside there to spy on him
what a joke heheh,
Ok such a dog joke , i'm laughing till my tears came out.
I WANT A PUSH
& I LOVE DNT LESSON (:!!