profile entries linkage tagboard

CharleneYeo
ChildOfGod
Currently Sixteen,
Twin II,
I ♥ Dramas

facebook
.Promote to Sec 5 .Poly .Stable Qt .Better relationship with God .More social


layout by leen 1 2
Friday, July 17, 2009 7:11 PM

Stop using Church to shoot me la.
I know you having nothing to say me la .
So please keep everything to yourself.
No need to tell me.
I will never call you to help me anymore,
neither do you call me to help you too.
I will never beg you again , anyway beg you also useless one.

I so happy that i wrote that compo out thou some are craps , but those are my feelings and thoughts too ok.Thou lly make a joke out of it .

So stop saying that i make this family got a lot of trouble or whatever so cause i go church.Is who bring me go church one?Wanting sms you not me and actually i did't want to go one , is you 'Drag me go one' .So what there's no ticket,that is not your reason for saying going church blablabla or insulting church / god infornt of my friends when i am trying to call them to go or kept saying is wanting's fault lie to you blablabla.The fact is you broke your promise to us, not happy then break friendship.OK.

Whatever past is past ok .

SO STOP Critizing me la.
Keep saying i no friend NO FRIEND NO FRIEND.
I admit that i don't have much friends compared to you ok.
Only have less then 2 best friends.
WHATEVER LA , SAY ME , MAKE ME , SAY TILL CHURCH ONE MORE TIME.
I"M GONNA DO WHAT I WROTE IN MY COMPO.


PS : i shall refer to james 1:19-20 to apply what i learn LOL.

Calming down........