profile entries linkage tagboard

CharleneYeo
ChildOfGod
Currently Sixteen,
Twin II,
I ♥ Dramas

facebook
.Promote to Sec 5 .Poly .Stable Qt .Better relationship with God .More social


layout by leen 1 2
Sunday, July 19, 2009 7:04 PM

Hehe , watched harry potter after church yestarday.
Took bus back to lot one with joel,he's very crap and funny at times.

Harry Potter this time very disappointing you know!It's all about talking and kissing.The ron? Kept kissing with one girl -.- kiss till the lips's skin dried you know hehe.I feel that this's ep of harry is not good , is only talking about harry , tom , ron , emma , half-blood prince and the ah pek.Not much action scenes.

Today,just finish from doing dnt journal,now shall do presentation board.
All the best to me (:

Yestarday sermon is one of the most special one this year.
About passion, but i only got passion for dnt apart from church&god.Lol.
shall go and find out more about it.
And yestarday dear's back!

I remember something that bro rx say in prayer meeting,

'Have Faith And Believe'

i need to learn from it. it will happen one very
day

-Bye