Friday, July 24, 2009 7:11 PM
I..i.. Hurt another of my finger during dnt today like again -.-
but this time not by hammering .
It's by arcylic .
I was using wet and dry paper to make the white arcylic smooth, then i saw red colour on a white arcylic ..
at first i tot it's the pervious finger bleed but it's not.
this time it's really very deep cut you know ):!
Tmr got dnt leh very chiong now right (:
Hao zuo wan le neh!!
Dercyk coming tmr , so long nv see liao ~
Mac came to ws.
something happened make me and mac blushed .
dam embarrsing & ps like ...
I realised something that is nowsaday , i keep scolding
'Pigu la , kao , walao , kp , bitch '
must cut down on it , so rude of me
'Eye to eye ' ~
SHIMIN IS A 38 , she polish the alumi till dam bling lor ,
then richie want to compare with her , say tmr see whose more bling lol.
Mdm say : Tmr see see which one will eyes spoil LOL~~~
ok you won't understand Bye