profile entries linkage tagboard

CharleneYeo
ChildOfGod
Currently Sixteen,
Twin II,
I ♥ Dramas

facebook
.Promote to Sec 5 .Poly .Stable Qt .Better relationship with God .More social


layout by leen 1 2
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:15 PM

Just coincidence press till blogger ,
so here i am to have a quick update.

Stay back school to almost 6+ daily to get things done in dnt + syf rehers..I reach home today at 7.20 plus,thanks to dad for fetching us home:P

I got lots of cuts of my hand due to my carelessness in dnt -.-
Pain you know but there's no Blood , quick happy for having cuts cause it shows and prove that i got put my best in it , going to finish my structure soon . I had spent at least 8 hours on it -.- . Hope my product will be done before July (:

I'M SO EXTRA