profile entries linkage tagboard

CharleneYeo
ChildOfGod
Currently Sixteen,
Twin II,
I ♥ Dramas

facebook
.Promote to Sec 5 .Poly .Stable Qt .Better relationship with God .More social


layout by leen 1 2
Friday, April 10, 2009 8:03 AM

Week passses fast enough for me to realize duh !

WEDNESDAY :

Sports Day was melting for me ok .
but it's ok since it's really once a yr.
And I-B-E-X won for this year Yo!
*Jump For JOY*

Ikea up next , Food was Awesome.
Saw Huiying on my way there. HI!
I want to have a makeover to my room.

THURSDAY :

The boy shoot me again -.-
How ridiculous you are ok ?
Richter told me to ignore him
after i shoot-ed back ler Lol.
Too late , FYI i'm not in the wrong .
Just that he's judging me for the way
I TALK !!!!!!PMS LAH YOU!!

PS : Birthday boy scold me B-I-T-C-H cause i tried to hide his ezlink card ):
Awww, Anyway Happy Birthday TST .