Thursday, February 26, 2009 8:31 PM
Hello , i'm back after about like 2 months
after the last post ;x
Summary of what i had done in the last Two
Months :
- I went to school on every school day ,
{100%attendence}
- I started on my dnt N's coursework.
{still working on it }
- I had quite a number of test apart from CT
{Ct over }
- I had done averagly for CT
{i studied only when i'm not lazy ;x }
- I had scold someone in class
{1st time in the year you know !}
- I had not been working in taka for 2 months
{so werid , }
- I had not been having a income
{ = no money }
- I had been spending lot amount of Money on thrash
{Etcs}
- I had been doing qt commanly for past 3 week?
{(:}
- I had a wonderfool cny
{ had fun }
- I had been watching dramas
{Cuimooo}
Last but not least ,
I had saw my sister , Soft-rebonded her hair
{HAHA Noob!}
^ Today at Dnt extra lessons , got a super cool
teacher ,{GIRL} she's such a good & cool foreign Talent
man , she teached me a lot , i learnt so much from her ,
her drawing is so Pro man , make me envy of her , kidding only ,
* Laughs*
Ps, my blog is still under construction ,
Cbox not done , Music not done ,
Who can help meee ??
Bye,